As we slowly come out of a year long COVID-19 lockdown, International Women’s Day & Women’s Day 2021 is an opportunity for us to celebrate life, rally ourselves and also reach out to students of our Alma Mata.
Mother’s Day Online Event
Join us as GCIOSA UK celebrates the Women in our Lives…
Event will take place via Zoom.
● Date: Sunday, 14/Mar/2021
● Time: 7pm to 11pm (UK Time)
• 2pm to 5pm (NY, USA Time)
• 2pm to 5m (ON, Canada Time)
• 8pm to 11pm (Nigeria Time)
● Colour Code of the Day : Purple, Green, White.
Wear a touch of any of these International Women’s Day colours.
● Music: DJ Kulet (@DeeJayKuket)
Nigeria Celebrity DJ
● Keynote Speaker: Dr Jennifer Obaseki
● The first 15 ladies to log on by 6.30pm will receive a gift.
● Gifts donated by MOS Beauty Cosmetics (@mosbeautycosmetics)
Games • Fun & Laughter • Girly Chat • Music • Wellness
Female Members and Members’s Wives are invited
Women’s Sanitary Products Presidentation to Girls in School
Presentation to Girls of Government College to mark International Women’s Day & Mother’s Day at 12pm in Lagos, Nigeria.
Hello Dear Gees,
As part of celebrating International Women’s Day & Mother’s Day
We will also be celebrating our Young Women in our Alma Mata, GCI.
Arrangements are being made to provide Sanitary Products to the Girls as well as a talk/lecture be given to the Girls (both Junior and Senior school).
• Time: 12pm, Noon (Nigeria Time)
• Venue: Government College Ikorodu
• Date: Sunday, 14th March 2021